- WIFI WITTY / GIZWITS ESP-12F MODULE
- Greg Ware’s IoT Zone / ESP Witty
- ESP8266 Witty Cloud Board Demo
- Wifi Witty ESP-12F Board: here’s a sketch that reads from the LDR and writes to the LED, just to test its functionality
a simple lower board holding a CH340G USB/TTL converter, two Flash&Reset push buttons, two transistors and a micro-USB socket.
an upper board holding on the top side an ESP12-F, a RGB LED in 5050 SMD package, a photo resistor, and on the underside, a LM1117 3.3V regulator, another micro-USB socket and one push button.
The board can be powered from either USB sockets, only the underboard one providing USB/COM bridge of course.
The main upper board can operate stand-alone without the lower board, and exposes the useful ESP8266 pins in two breadboardable 1/10″ 8-pin headers.
Built-in I/O wiring:
- Push Button on GPIO04
- Red LED on GPIO15
- Green LED on GPIO12
- Blue LED on GPIO13
- Photo Resistor on ADC/TOUT/A0 pin
Arduino IDE Board Settings
Arduino IDE> Tools> Board: